Acorn Associates is passionate about developing leaders. We believe powerful leadership starts with you; who you are being as a leader, how you show up, and the impact you want to create. Through our leadership retreats, workshops and individual coaching and mentoring programmes we aim to empower men and women in leadership positions in the public sector and industry.
We have developed a Leadership Model to effect change within any organisation and support the achievement of your business initiatives for this/next year. The model is scalable to meet your business needs.
- Programmes are scalable and can be offered on a 3, 6 or 12-month basis, depending on specific needs and objectives
- Day retreats are offered as part of our leadership programme
- We believe in ensuring you get the most out of your experience. For that reason, we prefer to take you away from your office environment. Time away from the usual distractions of the office can enhance the learning, offer a fresh perspective and enable greater connection with the material
- We offer coaching in-between each retreat to support the learning
- Email support is available throughout the programme
- We collaborate with other leaders to run each retreat
- Develop your leadership strengths
- Illustrate increased self-awareness – understanding how you ‘show up’ as a leader
- Identify how to create positive impact and take responsibility for the impact you create
- Demonstrate greater confidence by learning to trust your inner voice
- Develop new skills such as resolving conflict, letting go of control and enhance interpersonal skills including communication and listening
Customized workshops focused on improving performance.
- Workshops can vary from half a day to three days, depending on specific needs and objectives being covered.
- A combination of classroom delivery, relevant multimedia and significant interactive exercises.
- Develop new skills e.g. listening, asking powerful questions, building rapport, communication etc.
- Increase awareness of your leadership strengths
- Achieve mutual goals through creating from others
- Understand the impact you have on others, and begin to take responsibility for that impact
All workshops and leadership programmes can be supported with post course coaching as required. This helps to embed the core learning in day-to-day activities and excel leadership performance.
Leadership coaching is also offered as a stand-alone option.
Tracy personally mentors professionals and is currently mentoring individuals as part of the Professional Women’s Network (PWN) and the Coaches Training Institute (CTI) mentoring programme.
Programmes are best suited for:
- First-line Managers
- Emerging leaders
- Team Leaders
- Project and Service Improvement Programme Leads
- Senior Executives
- Business Owners
- Internal Coaches
If you want to build a boat,
do not drum up people
to collect wood or
assign them tasks or work,
but rather teach them to long
for the endless immensity of the nsea.
~ Antonine de Saint-Exupery
Qualifications and training
Tracy has worked in many leadership positions throughout her career and recently undertook a nine-month leadership programme with the highly acclaimed Coaches Training Institute. All associates who work with Acorn Associates will have the required qualifications for the interventions they support.
Contact us today to find out how we can work with you.